Are you the new Ortelius Test Automation Engineer?
If you see yourself as a the main attraction or a spotlight person maybe Ortelius is not the place for you. However, if you are curious about innovative qualitative software technology, stay with us.
- No “fast pace environment”
- No 80h work week
- No ping pong table in the break room
- No middle management position to be filled
- No micro-management
…we actually offer:
- Technically and conceptually challenging work on a daily basis
- Genuine interest and belief in what we do
- Working in autonomous and nonhierarchic teams
- A collaborative, supporting and warm atmosphere
- Freedom in managing and realizing your work
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid home/office workspace
WHO WE ARE
We have actually been in business since 1999. Early on, we recognized that organizational effectiveness would go digital, and developed the inorigo® platform, a tool for digitizing and connecting a company’s collective intelligence. Today, our clients include many of Sweden’s largest companies and a few international giants. We are a company that understand the meaning of creating an open environment and community among our employees – to work as a team. Most of our employees are from Sweden, but some come from different parts of the world, so Swedish and English are spoken interchangeably. We are growing steadily and have recently added a brand-new floor to our office and are in the midst of building up partnership programs for a variety of exciting purposes.
The core of our software suite is the inorigo platform – a unique low code database designed to express scalable, deeply interconnected information models that other database systems cannot. On top of the database there are modules used for everything from building low-code applications, to data exploration and integrations with other systems. Ortelius use inorigo to deliver dynamic digital models for organizations, enabling them to find and solve complex business problems more efficiently.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our software suite is accelerating in growth and users, and so is our need of deliver B2B scalable software products with high quality. As our Test Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in making a good platform even better, primarily by developing auto-, continuous environmental tests, and auto deployments.
You will be joining the inorigo Quality assurance team and work closely together with our development and Specification / design teams. We are a group that honors true team spirit and a considerate environment where knowledge sharing, and collaboration is key to success. We try to look out for one another.
WHO YOU ARE
You are curious, thorough and think quality in all work aspects. You are striving towards continuous learning and sharing your experience and competence skills.
As a Test Engineer you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with auto Test development
- Java, Selenium och TestNG
- Git version management
- Chrome Developer tools
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills.
- Continue to develop our Java- & java script based automated test framework.
- Evaluate and select a tool/-s to setup a continuous deployment environment
- Implement the platform suite in a controlled and versioned environment.
Build, code, and implement software evaluation test programs.
- Build, code, and implement software to evaluate environmental factor like web-server configurations.
- Run test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Create scripts to load data in test instances.
- Develop automation and deployment utilities using tools like PowerShell.
- Write custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployment processes to develop self-healing solutions.
- Create automation and deployment templates for MSSQL, and packets which can be automatically deployed on multiple databases, on premise or in the cloud.
Our technical stack includes
It is not a bad thing if you have experience with any of the following:
- SQL Server
- Next.js /Node.js
- Web components
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about what you have done in the past, your thoughts for the future, and do feel free to ask us questions. We will be inviting candidates on an ongoing basis until we believe there’s a right match.
- Scrum methodology
- Docker, DevOps/CI/CD, Azure pipelines
Start: We are open to your circumstances
Scope: Full time
Location: Malmö, 1-minute walk from Triangeln station
If this ad is up, be ready to apply